2010年12月3日星期五

the thickness replica rolex Oyster Datejust SS watches of the watch

Later on, only AP made this particular movement in license of JLC.The main difference between the 15300 and 15202 are the thickness replica rolex Oyster Datejust SS watches of the watch and bracelet and, ofcourse, the second hand. From an owners perspective, I have to say that I really had to get used to the 15202 Jumbo the first few days, as the bracelet is really thin in comparison to the one of the 15300. Story is that VC, PP and AP had some influence/input when JLC created this movement.

It feels a bit like wearing a vintage watch, where the 1972 design kicks in again probably. However, it wears very comfortable on my wrist and the look of the watch face (there is almost no space between the dial and the sapphire crystal) is simply amazing.Although I was a bit weary at first, that I would miss the new and updated bracelet, and the white face with long(er) hour markers, the Jumbo is here to stay and I consider it the master piece of my very modest collection of time replica rolex Yachtmaster watches pieces.